Thursday, August 30, 2012

I have not been able to see as much of the Republican Convention as I hoped. The little bit I've seen has some impressive words - from the speakers. However, why doesn't the national media go ahead and just come out and endorse the candidates they want? You really aren't fooling many people. One network I've watched sure doesn't seem unbiased. As this is the Republican Convention, none of the speakers - in the national media reports I've heard, has been good, properly informed, correct, dressed well enough, or presented themselves in the right way.
    With the exception of Fox - who I have not watched in months - we can guess that the next convention will be stunning, spectacular, and the speakers hit every issues correctly, in the eyes of the national media. I suspect if you gave two speakers of opposing political parties the same speech, the networks would swoon over their side, but the other guy was just short of being a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment